Ecuador

Ecuador
Ecuador

Thursday, August 8, 2013

I'm Here!!!! Possibly Forever!

Sooooo...a lot has happened over the last few months.  I am married!


My wonderful husband asked me to marry him in March and we were married in June! The love of my life asked me and (of course) I said yes.  After so much time here in Ecuador and so much time knowing what I wanted or what I didn't want, I found my best friend and my husband here in this diverse, strange, exotic country I found the love of my life and I made the choice to stay here in the Oriente and support my husband as he pursues his dream of finishing school and us getting a job here.  Maybe I am a rare bird or something cut differently from the 'family cloth' but I have chosen to stay here once I finish my service with Peace Corps. So for the next 4 years I will be here in Ecuador pursuing life, love, guayusa and the unknown......Are you out there readers? Stay tuned!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment