Ecuador

Ecuador
Ecuador

Friday, December 10, 2010

So much to do and ONLY a month and a half left to do it in

The more I think about what I have to do, the more excited and stressed out I get.  I know I'm quitting my job two weeks before my departure (hopefully I'll have enough money for last minute bills and other things before I depart) and I'm pretty sure I'm moving my stuff that I don't sell or get rid of back home.  Aside from getting rid of stuff or packing I have to: Call my landlord and let them know I'm moving, sell my car, discontinue my car insurance, cut off all bills in my name (or change them over into josh's name), move stuff home, clean out whatever stuff I've left at my mom's house from college or high school, possibly go to the dentist again, pack for my trip (I'll put my packing list up soon once I get it a little more together), do whatever last minute paperwork PC asks me to do, and of course study as much Spanish as I can.  WHEW!....I feel like I'm forgetting something?....Well all this will begin after Christmas.  Can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsay! I'm feeling the same strain of time and money. Ecuador is just around the conrner!!! It's so wild! :)

    ReplyDelete