Ecuador

Ecuador
Ecuador

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Great Packing Disaster.....and still not finished

Just a few pics of my progress...and Phoebe.  Still some things to get.  I need to get my host family gifts and a few other little things and BAM I'm done and ready to go!!! I'm leaving in 4 days...I'm so excited!!!
One of my duffels and my backpack (thanks again Carrie!) and just a few of my boxes from my house in Murfreesboro. 
Miss Phoebe...she's been so curious about all my packing...I'm gonna miss her so much!!

 Toiletries and clothes EVERYWHERE! This does not include shoes or my electronics.

So this weekend, Joshua (my boyfriend) is in town and we have a big weekend planned.  Today we're going to sell my car (goodbye Patty Passat!), going to the Knoxville zoo, eating at this pizza place we saw on that show Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, visiting my grandmother, seeing my Dad's new house, and then squeezing in a movie.  Tomorrow, my Mom's side of the family is coming over for dinner and to say good bye.  Lots to do, lots to do!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh just four days left! I'm still living in a packing disaster zone too, and in a couple minutes I have to go back out shopping (ick!). See you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's about what my basement looks like, as well! :-) Sooner or later it will make it into my my suitcases, haha! See you in 2 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! Looks like a mess to me!

    ReplyDelete